Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Safehouse Services Ltd is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our employees, contractors and customers. To this end, we have created a policy that sets out the steps we will be taking to tackle the outbreak.
INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES
We strongly encourage all employees, contractors and customers to follow these guidelines from the World Health Organisation on infection control, both whilst at work, and in their daily lives.
- frequently cleaning their hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- when coughing and sneezing, covering mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue, throwing this tissue away immediately and washing their hands
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who has a fever and cough
When a contractor visits a customer
All contractors and employees that are displaying the symptoms of COVD-19 will be asked to self isolate for a period of 14 days immediately.
- We will ask them to keep a distance of a minimum of one metre away
- We will ensure that all staff and contractors are frequently cleaning their hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- We will ensure that all staff & contractors when coughing and sneezing, are covering mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue, throwing this tissue away immediately and washing their hands
- Any areas or equipment that require customer use e.g. card payment machines are cleaned between uses
You the customer can support us whilst we face this pandemic together
Stay SafeChris DaviesManaging DirectorSafehouse Services LtdUK Gov advice CLICK HERE
- Using technology – send us photos and video of required work. This might reduce the time to get a quote for the work required, especially if it’s an emergency
- Please DO NOT go ahead with work if anyone in your household feels unwell or had symptoms linked to the virus
- If you are ordering supplies please liaise with your suppliers and ensure the materials have arrived prior to us starting the work
- PLEASE, PLEASE advise us if there is a change of plan or you need to change the time / date of a visit from one of our contractors. We appreciate it’s not always possibly, but saving time and money is important not only to you as it’s for us